Have some extra cucumbers you're not sure what to do with? Here's an awesome (and refreshing) greek yogurt tzatziki recipe. Great for your next end of summer gathering or to snack on at home.
1 Medium Sized Cucumber
1 Tbsp. Dill
1 Clove Garlic
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. White Vinegar
2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
Salt and Pepper
1. Grate cucumber onto paper towel and squeeze to remove water.
2. Place in medium container with lid.
3. Add dill, garlic, olive oil, white vinegar, and greek yogurt. Stir.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate 2-3 hours for extra flavor!
Serving Suggestions: a great dip to pair with crackers, pita chips, or fresh bread.