Here's an easy, guilt free way to indulge in pasta. Super easy and versatile (not to mention DELICIOUS) Other than being lighter in texture, I don't know if I could really even tell a difference from regular pasta noodles. So head to your local farmer's market and pick up a spaghetti squash or two!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place each half face down.
4. Bake squash for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool until handle-able (about 15-20 minutes).
6. Take spoon and scrape the stringy insides of the squash into a bowl. Add your favorite pasta sauce, cheese, etc.
Serving suggestions: I melted shredded cheese on top, added homemade marinara pasta sauce (could use pre-made purchased pasta sauce too!), and served it with baked chicken breast. An awesome health conscious meal that I'll be making again VERY soon.